Wednesday 17 August 2011

Green Wall of Fame

The countries, people and corporations I will list here below are all our Green Heroes, countries, people and corporations who should be publicly recognized for having decided to act responsibly, seriously taking our Environment into account.

Please encourage these fine Giants, whenever and wherever you can. If enough of us take a stand in supporting such Gems, maybe more will be incited to follow suit.

I gratefully thank all the people on Twitter, on the internet and beyond who will have supplied me with the following data - and I will duly credit these fine persons here, above each of their participating link, article, etc. For more interesting articles, please refer to the participants by either visiting their Twitter account, their Blogs, and/or their Websites and referring them to others, to help spread their good work.

NOTE: I will be updating this page with more and more Green Heroes, as I find these, so please stay tuned and do no hesitate to send me any data you may find along the way.

COUNTRIES

TUNZA magazine

@TUNZAmag Cambridge, England

No comments:

Post a Comment