Wednesday 17 August 2011

Water - One of our most precious resources

The way I see things, our world has four, only FOUR, most precious resources. These are:

  1. The Sun, our light, our Sugar (Plants) and Energy (Photovoltaics) Manufacturer
  2. The Earth, our soil, left FREE of leeching PESTICIDES, where our food grows,
  3. UNTAINTED Seeds (Monsanto, your Minions, et al - Get off of my cloud!), and
  4. Water, essential to Life.

Keep your billions of dollars, your greedily engineered economy, and leave me only these four riches INTACT and I shall never go wanting for anything else but Love.

The following links and documentary referrals, collected on Twitter, the internet, various studies, etc., should be of interest to Environmentalists as well as the denominations, amongst concerned citizens, whom are interested in the oddest and most precious molecule ever to grace our Earth; Water!

I would first like to thank everyone whose link(s), article(s), or documentary/ies I've listed and credited here below for their commitment, dedication, perseverance, intelligence and courage. Please do not hesitate to visit these people's twitter accounts, websites and/or to rent/purchase the documentaries listed below as I will only list the very best of documentaries I've personally experienced.

NOTE: I will be adding data here shortly - and on a regular basis, i.e. as frequently as I happen to find matters of interest, pertaining to this particular subject - so please stay tuned and do not hesitate to send any research studies, pertinent links and/or documentary referrals my way, should you come across any of these.

Kind Regards,
Senora De La Cruz

 

TUNZA magazine

@TUNZAmag Cambridge, England

No comments:

Post a Comment