Saturday 31 December 2011

Lamb Chops

Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: ~1 - 1.5hrs @ 325
Meal for 2 Men: 6 lambchops

Take 2 baking potatoes, slice thinly and put at bottom of pan.

Put lamb chops on top of potatoes.

Take a whole garlic bulb. Chop finely. Add on top of lamb chops.

Take lemon. Chop finely, INCLUDING zest. Add on top of lamb chops.

Surround with fresh, organic baby spinach.

Add a touch of oil (I use only Extra-virgin Olive Oil).

Add Red wine (as much as you want. I never measure stuff. I cook by instinct)

Sprinkle with oregano.

Cover and forgetaboutit for about an hour. Time your oven for an hour at first. Check. If not yet done. Add another 15 mins, and so on.

I never time my oven. Food tells my nose when it's ready. Like I said, I cook by instinct :)

Serve with a fresh garden salad and some veggies of your choice.

Oh and... Don't forget the candles for your table and a good bottle of red wine.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment