Friday 30 December 2011

Lemon/Rosemary Potatoes

Easy and quick!

Take two large baking potatoes

Brush them well. (I keep the skin on: extra vitamins)

Slice thinly.

Put at bottom of an oven pan.

Take left over lemons you saved. (We saved some used up ones from last night's oysters and today's Fettine Pannatte) Chop these finely, including zest! Add on top of potatoes.

Next, take a whole garlic bulb. Chop finely. Add on top of potatoes.

Then, take 1/2 a jalapeño pepper. Chop finely. Add to potatoes.

Sprinkle with oil (I always uae extra-virgin Olive Oil).

Add Rosemary.

Put in oven, at 350-375, depending on your stove.

Preparation: 5 minutes - I chop fast, my Dad was a French Chef and he taught me how to use knives - and not just for cooking, so don't piss me off - LOL!! }:)

Cooking time: About 30 minutes

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment