Thursday 5 January 2012

Dill Cod

Half of the previous recipe for my plate (I'm Vegetarian. The only Animals I eat are Fish so my plate holds Cod instead of Veal Liver. I know there's a better term for Vegetarians who eat Fish but I forget what it is)

In pan, in sequential order:

Garlic with a touch of butter
Cod,
Once Cod is cooked (~6-10 mins)
Add some Table cream
Add a bit of White wine vinegar
Add some Dill
Add Black Pepper
Cook another minute

Here, I waited too long, being busy serving my Family, to turn my Cod over so it fell apart. I lost my patience and just tore it to pieces in the pan.

The presentation is nicer when the piece of fish is whole but... It was my plate and I didn't have time to DILLy-dally so...

Cod with this kind of sauce is deeelish! Try it out for yourself! :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment